The driver/rider of a vehicle on a public road shall, yield the right of way to all vehicular traffic approaching from his or her right within such junction, unless his or her entry into such junction is controlled by an instruction given by a traffic
No person shall park a vehicle on the roadway of a public road -
• with a direction given by a traffic officer,
• for any cause beyond the control of the driver/rider,
• in any place where 'Stopping' is not permitted.
• in contravention of any road traffic sign;
• on the same side as a fire hydrant within 1,5 metres on either side of the hydrant,
• in any place where the vehicle would obscure any road traffic sign;
• in such manner as to encroach upon the sidewalk; or
• in such manner as to obstruct any private or public vehicular entrance.
• except for any reason beyond the control of the driver/rider.
• on any portion of the roadway (excluding the shoulders) of a public road outside an urban area or with any part of such vehicle within 1 metre of the edge of such roadway.
No person shall park on the roadway of a public road within an urban area -
• within 9 metres of the side from which he or she approaches a pedestrian crossing.
• within 5 metres of any intersection.
• upon or over the actuating mechanism of a traffic signal.
• with the outside of any left-hand wheel thereof more than 450 millimetres within the roadway.
• which is less than 5,5 metres wide.
• on a traffic island or in a pedestrian mall or pedestrian lane.